Mother’s Day is approaching and my mom is definitely NOT a dessert but she loves chocolate. So here I am making this raspberry chocolate lava cake with mixture of milk chocolate and dark chocolate for her to try.
- 黑朱古力 75g
- 牛奶朱古力 150g
- 無鹽牛油 225g
- 砂糖 100g
- 雞蛋 4隻(室溫備用)
- 蛋黃 4隻(室溫備用)
- 雲尼拿油 1茶匙
- 無糖可可粉 27g
- 中筋麵粉 100g
- 糖粉 少量(裝飾用)
Ingredient: (5 mugs)
- Dark chocolate 75g
- Milk chocolate 150g
- Unsalted butter 225g
- Sugar 100g
- Egg 4 pcs (in room temperature)
- Egg yolk 4 pcs (in room temperature)
- Vanilla extract 1 tsp
- Cocoa powder 27g
- All-purpose flour 100g
- Icing Sugar (for decoration)
- Preheat the oven with fan mode to 180 Celsius
- Melt the butter and chocolate in the top of a double boiler or by microwave (Stir every 30 seconds to keep it in good condition).
- Whisk the eggs and egg yolks in a large bowl till the size is doubled and turns fluffy.
- Slowly add the vanilla extract and sugar bit by bit to the eggs. Keep whisking until it turns fluffy and mousse.
- Continue whisking and pour the butter and chocolate into the egg mixture. Whisk until it is fully incorporated.
- Sieve the cocoa powder and flour into the egg mixture. Use spatula to fold them in.
- Butter your mugs really well and fill it 1/2 full with the batter.
- Place the mugs on baking tray and put them into the lowest level of the oven.
- Bake them with 180 Celsius for 12 mins. The cake should be set but the centre is soft.
- Remove the cake from the mug 5 minutes after resting.
- Place it on a plate and dust with sugar before you eat.